T & C's
• This is a family orientated campsite and the management reserve the right to remove any person or property, who in its opinion is not suitable to use the campsite or whose behaviour is considered to be detrimental to the interests of the other guests.
• There is strictly no smoking in Woodwams, Toilet/Shower Blocks and Kitchen Area.
• The owner accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to property or person out with their control.
• Out of respect for your fellow campers please keep noise to a minimum, especially in the evening when others may be sleeping.
• There is to be no playing on private ground (e.g. trampolines/swings set)
• All dogs are to be supervised/accompanied at the toilet times, and must be cleaned up after immediately. Bags can be provided if required. Bags must be placed into the designated bin.
• At all times you are required to place your dog on a lead/long tether.
• All games must be played away from the pitches.
• No commercial vehicles allowed onsite.
• Pitches are available from 2pm unless previously agreed, and must be vacated by 11am.
• No arrivals after 6pm unless by prior arrangement.
• All tents/units must be pitched within the boundary markings, if not you may be required to re-pitch.
• Please make sure you have a torch with you for use around the site as there is limited lighting on the grounds leading to the utilities.
• When walking around the site do not walk through pitches
• Children are not permitted to play in the toilet and shower facilities.
• Children must be supervised at all times by a parent/guardian (over 18 yrs.) as the owners cannot take responsibility for accidents or injury.
• The park is not to be used after 10.30pm and children must be back at their pitches and not running around the toilet area and other peoples tents.
• It is the parent/guardian responsibility to supervise their children on all play equipment and to make sure that it is used in the appropriate manner.
• There is to be no playing/climbing on the boundary fence.
• Children under 5 yrs. must be accompanied at all times in the toilets, showers and kitchen area.
• Maximum speed limit on the site is 5mph; please drive slowly for your safety and the safety of others, particularly children.
• When driving around the site please be aware of playing children, dogs and guy ropes.
• Disposable BBQ’s must not be placed on the grass; stands are available in the shop.
• BBQs/Fire Pits are to be kept away from trees, bushes, tents, caravans and wooden structures.
• Please leave ashes in your BBQ until COLD and then place in a suitable bag for disposal.
Please enquire with management if you are unsure about your ash disposal, they will be happy to help.
• Don't ever take BBQ's into a tent. Even when they cool down, they can give off enough carbon monoxide to kill.
• Don't use any fuel burning appliances to heat your tent or awning. Stoves and BBQ's are not designed for heating badly ventilated spaces.
• Do not cook inside a tent. Even supposedly fre resistant tents can burn. Don't use naked flames such as candles and lighters inside a tent. Use a torch instead.
• Do not rely on carbon monoxide detectors to keep you safe. They may be useful at home, but are not designed for the conditions found in a tent or awning.
• BBQs/Fire Pits are available for rental; however management cannot accept blame for any damage or injuries that may occur once they become your responsibility.
• In the event of a fire, tackle only if safe to do so. Calmly vacate the area making others aware that there is a fire. The Fire Assembly Point is outside the Reception.
• Fire extinguishers are on site if required. Misuse of a fire extinguisher may result in a fine.
• All accidents must be reported to reception as soon as possible and before leaving the site.
• If there is a breach of Terms & Conditions and you are asked to leave no refunds will be given.
• Full payment is required before access to the site.
• You must sign in on arrival and agree to our Terms & Conditions. You must sign out on departure; this is for fire safety reasons.
• By completing a booking online you accept our Terms & Conditions.
• We accept bookings via telephone on 01334 850 828 / e~m@ail / online.
• All deposits are non-refundable once your booking is confirmed.
• Cancellations up to 14 days prior to arrival, 20% of your total booking will be payable.
• Cancellation 14 days to 48 hours prior to arrival, 50% of your total booking will be payable.
• After this period full payment is due.
• Management reserve the right to alter prices.
• We accept group bookings at our discretion; please call to discuss your requirements.
• Outstanding balance to be made on arrival via cash/cheque.
• During the British Golf Open Championship full payment is required 30 days prior to arrival
- Email: email@example.com
Mobile : 07986 152234
Phone : 01334 850828
Phone : 01334 850887
- Knockhill Of Nydie
- St Andrews
- KY16 9SL
- View on google maps